Hydraulic Homelift DHM
The technologic solution more safe and practice to surpass the architectonic barriers in vertical position
The homelift model DHM-400 was conceived to eliminate architectural barriers and thus allow access to people with reduced mobility. At present, we continue to have a customization system for this product, since our manufacturing system has always allowed us to design fully tailored elevators to our client’s taste, always achieving the most optimal solution.
It should be taken into account that, apart from the importance we give to the aesthetics and finishes of our cabins, we always also think about the ease of assembly for installers, making their work as easy as possible and offering an after-sales service available at all times.
- Cabin with ceiling
- Dimensions under order
- Nonskid floor
- Alarm button
- Temporized roof light
- Decoration mirror
- Modular panels
- Horizontal or vertical C.O.P
- COP and LOP buttons with lighting
- Phone inside the cabin
- Load capacity: 400 Kg
- Maximum travel: 14 m
- Normalized pit: 200mm
- Motor power: 3CV (2,2 kW) / 4CV (3kW)
- Supply: Triphase or monophase
- Unlimited stops
- Speed: 0,15 m/s
- Minimum headroom: 2300 mm
- Hydraulic group with action progressive valve, silent pump and shut-off valve
- Maneuver with electronic plate not reprogrammable
- Mechanical parachute in case of rope break
- Hydraulic parachute
- Slack rope cut-off
- Emergency battery in case of power cut
- Automatic relevelling
- Electronic timer as a final limit switch
- Emergency light
- Bump physical of round
Platform lift made agreed a disposition of machines directive 2006/42/CE, directive 2014/30/UE (Electromagnetic compatibility), directive 2014/35/UE (Low power), pr EN 81/41.
Customise your Cabin!
Customise the interior of your lift with the cabin configurator.
A totally free online tool from which you can design and configure the interior of the lift as you wish and as many times as you want.Personalise your cabin now!